The advent of generative AI has the potential to transform chatbots from rigid, rule-based systems to more human-like conversational agents. Learn about the latest advances in generative AI and how they can be leveraged to build more engaging and effective chatbots.
“Machine Intelligence is the last invention that humanity will ever need to make” – Nick Bostrom
Explore the limitations of traditional chatbots and how generative AI can help overcome them. Understand the technical aspects of generative AI, like natural language processing (NLP), Natural Language Understanding (NLU), and Natural Language Generation (NLG). Learn how these technologies work together to enable chatbots to understand and generate human-like responses.
Witness some real-world applications of generative AI chatbots, including customer service, virtual assistants, and personalization, especially in the Insurance sector. See how a leading insurance giant successfully implemented Conversational AI chatbots with generative capabilities and the benefits they have seen, such as increased customer satisfaction and reduced workload for customer service teams.
Finally, learn how to build, test, and deploy a chatbot in a matter of hours as opposed to months, with our state-of-the-art ParrotGPT chatbot builder. Harness the power of Generative AI-powered chatbots to revolutionize the fold of customer experience.
iLink and purpleSlate are Microsoft IP Co-sell ready partners delivering Conversational AI solutions built on Azure.
- The definition of Generative AI and its disruption in the space of customer experience
- Enhancing the current suite of traditional chatbots with generative conversational capabilities
- Build, test, and deploy a chatbot in the shortest possible time with the ParrotGPT Chatbot builder
Who should attend?
- CxOs and decision-makers and anyone who needs to intelligently and contextually automate their customer experience space.
- Analysts, Managers, and Leaders who want to improve their CX, explore additional opportunities, and enhance their brand image.
Date: June 21st, 2023
Time: 9 to 10:30 AM PST
Speaker: Magesh Mahadevan