What we’re looking for
Purpleslate delivers innovative digital transformation solutions to its customers worldwide. We are looking for full-stack engineers with deep coding experience in modern JS frameworks, primarily Angular and Node JS, Java Springboot, Postgres or Mongo in cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and development.
- Report directly to head of Solutions Delivery.
- Manage and Mentor a small team of technologists. Provide regular feedback and support.
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- 4+ years experience as a problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Deep understanding of technology
- Proven record of delivering features and solutions
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Decent communication skills
If your answer is YES for many of these, then you are the one for this job.
- I like solving problems
- I am passionate about technology
- I am a quick learner
- I can write clean code
- I like working independently in small teams
- I want to make an impact
- Highly competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Thank You – our own annual incentive program
- Unlimited Books, Learning and Certifications
We are purpleSlate
A Conversational AI startup, driven by passion to build great software solutions, informed by Innovation and Digital Transformation experience from major enterprises like Standard Chartered Bank, BNY Mellon and ANZ Grindlays.
What we see coming?
As machines become increasingly proficient in the language we speak, Conversations, in Voice and Text, as the primary mode of providing and consuming services.
What are we up to?
We help our customers build the next generation Conversational AI Applications that primarily use Language as the Interface.
How do we do it?
Through our platform and applications, primarily offered as a low-code offering and our belief in modern, lean software engineering principles for higher effectiveness and time to market.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.